Send/Receive Error code 0x8000ccc90 in windows live mail – Fix Now
The send/receive error code 0x8000ccc90, means that Windows Live Mail application has received an invalid response from the POP3 server. This could be an issue with your mail server or with the mail client itself if it is corrupt.
Step 1. Fixing Error Code 0x8000ccc90 Windows Live Mail
Account system up date
It is recommended to make sure that your account settings are up to date. The easiest way to do this is to contact your ISP and get the settings mailed to you or have them noted down. You can also access your e-mails by getting into the webmail.
To access you webmail goto www.google.com type “your isp name + webmail”
Step 2. Fixing Windows Live Mail Error Error Code 0x8000ccc90
Confirm mail account settings.
- Open Windows Live Mail
- Open account properties
- Match the settings with the settings you have received from ISP
- Make sure that the servers (incoming and outgoing) + the port numbers / SSL are correct
- Save the settings
- Check send and receive whether the issue is fixed.
Uninstall and reinstall
It is advised to uninstall and reinstall the windows live mail application if the above step did not work. It is mandatory to backup the data before removing the application.
Follow the steps to perform uninstall and reinstall:
- Backup the windows live mail application
- Open control panel
- Select Program and features
- Right click and uninstall windows live mail
- Reinstall windows live mail
- Configure email account
- Check send and receive
Click here to chat with an expert technician for further assistance.