Error code 30175-12, 30174-4, 30182-1015 or 30183-1011 while installing office
You might see Error code 30175-12, 30174-4, 30182-1015 or 30183-1011 while installing office where there is an error or corruption in the windows installer package. The unsupported or missing content in the installer file may pop up the error and leads to installation failure.
Following given are the most effective and pre-informed solution for the particular issue with corrupted file and missing content error.
Step-1 Fixing Error Code 30175-12 of Office Installation
Removal of Windows Installer Packages.
- Find out the Installed Microsoft office in the computer probably installed in the location Inc: \Program files\Microsoft office\..
- Right click the Microsoft office 16 Folder and click on delete to remove the Windows Installer packages manually.
Remove scheduled tasks in installed Microsoft office program.
- Type “cmd” in the run command box and press enter to open the command prompt.
- Type the below steps and press enter after each step.
schtasks.exe / delete / tn “\ Microsoft \ Office \ Office Automatic Updates”
schtasks.exe / delete / tn “\ Microsoft \ Office \ Office Subscription Service”
schtasks.exe / delete / tn “\ Microsoft \ Office \ Office Click Torun Monitor Service”
Re-installation of Microsoft office.
- Insert the Microsoft Office disc if you have one and try installing the program again .
- Or else log in to the Microsoft Office account and you can download the purchased Microsoft Office to reinstall it in your computer.
If the issues with Error code 30175-12, 30174-4, 30182-1015 or 30183-1011 while installing office
are not resolved after performing the above steps it is recommended not to proceed with the resolution steps. Get the issues resolved from an expert technician in order to avoid complex issues during the fix.