Error code 30088-1015 when installing Office
During installing Office error code 30088-1015 is common. Microsoft Fix Now will help you to solve this. This is a live support site that help you in all its means.
Step-1. Check and disable the proxy settings
- Type “inetcpl.cpl” in the Run window to access Internet Explorer properties.
- Click on “LAN settings” under the “connections” tab.
- Uncheck the “proxy server” settings as shown in the image to disable the proxy settings.
If disabling proxy doesn’t work, Please follow the instructions below.
Step 2. System File Checker (SFC) method.
- Type “cmd” in the Run window to access “command prompt”.
- Type “sfc –scannow” to begin the file checking process.
- The SFC scan will detect and fix the errors in the Windows file system module associated with Microsoft office.
If SFC scan doesn’t work, Please follow the instructions below.
Step 3. Temporarily turn off firewall
- Open “Control panel” from “start” option.
- Select “Windows firewall” .
- Select “Turn Windows firewall on or off” option.
- Make sure that “turn off windows firewall” option is selected.
If the Firewall disabling doesn’t work, Please follow the instructions below.
Step 4. Clean up your computer
Clean up your computer for avoiding installation conflicts from existing temporary files.
- Press the “Windows + R” key on the keyboard to open the Run command box.
- Type “cleanmgr” in the Run command box and press enter.
- Select “C drive” and click OK.
- Select the temporary file which need to be removed.
- Try to re-installing Office.
If the Clean up doesn’t work, Please follow the instructions below.
Step 4 . Remove and Reinstall
Remove the current version of Office product installed on your computer
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in the Run command window.
- Select “Microsoft office” under installed program list.
- Click on “uninstall/change” to remove the Microsoft office completely.
- You can re-install the office program from your office account.
If removing and reinstall Office doesn’t work, Please follow the instructions below.