How to fix Microsoft office Error code 30015-11 (3221549087)
Error code 30015-11 (3221549087) while trying to install Microsoft office is due to firewall rules and some internal software conflicts which may even prevent us from installing a program or an update in your computer. Generally Microsoft Office installation Error code 30015-11 (3221549087) occurs due to certain firewall errors such as network limitations and ISP rules
Performing the below steps given in the article in exact order will help you in resolving the Error code 30015 in Microsoft office 365 , Office 2019 and Office 2016.
Step-1: Checking and re-enabling the Windows Installer file settings
The office installation may also get stopped if the Windows installer service is not running or enabled.
- Press Windows key+ R to open the run command.
- In the run command box, type “services.msc”.
- Right click on the “windows installer” file from the list and click on “properties”.
- Enable Windows installer action by clicking on “start” option available.
Step-2: Disk Clean Up
The temporary files in your computer may also blocks the extraction and installation of new Office program files. It may throw Error code while installing Office 2013, office 365 ,office 2016 and office 2019 due to the temporary left over files.
Perform a disk clean up to remove the temporary files in the computer and then try installing the office program.
Follow the steps to perform disk clean up:
- Press Windows key + R
- Type “cleanmgr” in the run command box
- Select Drive C
- Select the temporary file folders listed in the disk clean up box
- Click Ok to proceed and clean up the temporary files
Step-3: Removal of corrupted registry files
It is highly recommended that this step should be done only by a person who is well-versed in working with registry files.
- Type “regedit” in the Run command and press enter.
- Expand to the location My Computer\ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows\ Current Version key by clicking on the plus (+) sign next to it.
- Check for the registry files of already uninstalled applications and remove
- Follow the below steps to complete the resolution.
Step-4: How to download and install Microsoft Office
The below given are some simple steps to download and install Microsoft Office from a Microsoft Office account.
Sign in to Microsoft Account.
- Open the web browser in the computer.
- Enter the url as” www.office.com” in the address bar and press enter.
- Enter the log in credentials of Microsoft Office account in the columns provided.
- Click on “sign in” option where you will be redirected to your personal Microsoft Account page.
- You will be able to see the purchased Microsoft Office version in your Microsoft Office account page.
- Click on “Install” button under the Microsoft office suit that you have already purchased.
- The Microsoft office suit will now start downloading.
Installing Microsoft office
- Once the download is completed, look for the downloaded set up file of Microsoft Office in “Downloads” folder in your computer.
- Double click the set up file which initiates the installation of Microsoft office in your computer.
- Select the “recommended settings” options to continue the installation when prompted.
- Wait till the installation gets completed successfully.
- Click on “done” or “finish” button to start using your newly installed Microsoft office.
Please click this link to get expert advice if you find any difficulty in installing Microsoft office in your computer.