Unable to install Office 365
You might see errors and unresponsive attempts while trying to install Microsoft Office 365 in your computer. This may be due to the connection error, security settings blocks and may be due to hidden pre-installed program features in the computer file system.
Before installing Microsoft Office 365, make sure that you have an active subscription remaining for your office 365.
Following given are the most effective pre-investigated solutions to fix the errors and to install Microsoft Office 365.
Step 1. Solving Error Unable to Install Office 365
Disable security plugins temporarily.
In order to proceed with the fix, first of all we need to know the cause of the issue. If the installation seems un-responsive when started or run. There may be security settings blocking the extraction and customization of the program. To overcome the security settings for the installation, it is recommended to disable the security plugins temporarily to install the Microsoft office program.
- Open System and security in Control Panel
- Select “firewall”
- Click on Firewall off or “ON”
- Select “Off (Not recommended)”
- Once the firewall is turned OFF
- Proceed with the next step.
Removing temporary file system.
In order to remove the hidden pre-installed program features of Microsoft Office, first we need to remove the temporary file in the computer which may be get associated with the Installer file system.
- Open Disk clean up
- Select the drive “C Drive” where Operating system is installed.
- Check the folders which need to be cleaned
- Wait until the Process is complete.
- Open Control Panel
- Select Program and Features.
- Check for “Microsoft Office”
- Right click and remove the program if found.
- Check for available space in C drive for installing Microsoft Office.
- Run the Setup
- It may take few minutes to get complete.
- You can now use Microsoft Office 365 after the finish message.