Fix Error Code 30015-13(-2147023838)
Error code 30015-13(-2147023838) while trying to install Microsoft office in our computer is due to some internal conflicts happens in the basic windows installer registry keys or due to some erroneous changes made in the proxy level. This page explain the troubleshooting steps to Fix Error Code 30015-13(-2147023838).
Performing the below steps given in the article in exact order will help you in fix error code 30015-13(-2147023838) code in Microsoft office.
Step-1: Disable Proxy
The proxy setting enabled on your internet connection may also affect the installation of Microsoft office and pops the Error code while installing office from the online setup.
It is recommended to disable the proxy settings temporarily to install Microsoft office without the error message such as couldn’t stream, execution and registry error.
Follow the steps to disable Proxy settings:
- Press windows key and R key
- Type “inetcpl.cpl”
- In internet properties tap on connection
- Select LAN settings
- Uncheck the proxy settings
- Click Apply and OK
- Try installing Microsoft Office again
Step-2: Registration of Dll dependencies
Due to some errors or missing in the dll (dynamic link library) files associated with the Office program, the Microsoft office program may not be able to launch displaying the error code.
To register dll dependencies:
- Press Windows key + R to open the run command.
- Type “regsvr32 office start.dll”
- Press “enter”
Step-3: Disk Clean Up
The temporary files in your computer may also blocks the extraction and installation of new Office program files. It may throw Error code while installing Office 2013, office 365 and office 2016 due to the temporary left over files. Disk clean up is an another way to Fix Error Code 30015-13(-2147023838)
Perform a disk clean up to remove the temporary files in the computer and then try installing the office program.
Follow the steps to perform disk clean up:
- Press Windows key + R
- Type “clean mgr” in the run command box
- Select Drive C
- Select the temporary file folders listed in the disk clean up box
- Click Ok to proceed and clean up the temporary files
Step-4: How to download and install Microsoft Office
The below given are some simple steps to download and install Microsoft Office from a Microsoft Office account.
Sign in to Microsoft Account.
- Open the web browser in the computer.
- Enter the url as” www.office.com” in the address bar and press enter.
- Enter the log in credentials of Microsoft Office account in the columns provided.
- Click on “sign in” option where you will be redirected to your personal Microsoft Account page.
- You will be able to see the purchased Microsoft Office version in your Microsoft Office account page.
- Click on “Install” button under the Microsoft office suit that you have already purchased.
- The Microsoft office suit will now start downloading.
Installing Microsoft office
- Once the download is completed, look for the downloaded set up file of Microsoft Office in “Downloads” folder in your computer.
- Double click the set up file which initiates the installation of Microsoft office in your computer.
- Select the “recommended settings” options to continue the installation when prompted.
- Wait till the installation gets completed successfully.
- Click on “done” or “finish” button to start using your newly installed Microsoft office.