Microsoft Office Error Code 30015-40, 30147-37, 30125-1011, 30015-1025 – Fix Now
Microsoft Office error codes 30015-40, 30147-37, 30125-1011, 30015-1025 or 30125-1011 which are caused due to conflicts or corruptions in the windows installer registry files can be resolved using the below given steps.
Step-1 – to Solve Microsoft Office Error Code 30015-40
Remove residual corrupted registry files
- Type “regedit” in the “run” command window and press enter.
- Expand to the location the My Computer\ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows\ Current Version key by clicking on the plus (+) sign next to it.
- Expand “software” folder and find out the registry files for the already removed programs.
- Clear the unwanted registry files (It is highly recommended that the above steps should be done only by a trained technician.)
Start windows installer services
- Press “Windows+ R” and type “services.msc” to open the services dialog box.
- Find the “Windows Installer” service file from the list.
- Double click to open the Windows Installer properties.
- Press “start” to re-enable the installer services.
The error codes 30015-40, 30147-37, 30125-1011, 30015-1025 or 30125-1011 could be resolved using the offline installation of Microsoft office since these errors may also occur due to some streaming and socket failure issues.
- Check for the version of Microsoft Office compatible for the Operating System installed in your computer.
- Download the offline version of Microsoft office.
- Perform a complete installation using recommended settings using the downloaded Installer.
Re-installation of Microsoft office
- Open control panel and select Programs and features
- Check for previously installed Office versions.
- Right click on the program and select uninstall.
- Re-install the Microsoft office program.
Click here to chat with an expert technician.