Error code 30175-4 when office installation
Error code 30175-4: Addressing the “Error code 30175-4” message during trying to install office, here are some things you can try to fix the problems. So try them in following order.
Step 1. Removal of corrupted registry files
- Type “regedit” in the Run command and press enter.
- Expand to the location My Computer\ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows\ Current Version key by clicking on the plus (+) sign next to it.
- Check for the registry files of already uninstalled applications and remove them.
- Follow the below steps to complete the resolution.
If registry editing doesn’t work, Please follow the instructions below.
Click here to chat with an expert technician.
Step 2. Dll registration
- Type in the command “regsvr32 office start.dll” in the run command and press enter.
- This step will register the unregistered files of Microsoft office which could be the reason which blocks the successful installation of Microsoft office showing the Error code 30175-4 when office installation
If Dll registration doesn’t work, Please follow the instructions below.
Step 3. Removing unwanted addon
- Check whether addons are making the issue.
- Open the Office program in “safe mode”.
- If so remove the addons.
- Try to re-install Office program.
If the removing unwanted add on doesn’t work, Please follow the instructions below.
Step 4 .Uninstall the pre-installed version and re-install Office.
Remove the current version of Office product installed on your computer
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in the Run command window.
- Select “Microsoft office” under installed program list.
- Click on “uninstall/change” to remove the Microsoft office completely
- You can re-install the office program from your office account.
If removing and reinstall Office doesn’t work, Please follow the instructions below.