Error code 30169-02, 10107-0 or 30029-28 while installing office
The Error code 30169-02, 10107-0 or 30029-28 while installing office are occurred due to presence of unwanted software conflicts which would have corrupted the Windows file system module and the associated Microsoft office registry keys and they can be fixed using the below steps.
Step-1. Solve Error Code 30169-02 in Office Installation
Removing unwanted addon
- Check whether addons are making the issue
- Open the Office program in “safe mode”.
- If so remove the addons
- Try to re-install Office program.
Check proxy settings
- Press “Windows + R” and type cmd.
- Type “netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie” and press enter.
- The above step will disable proxy settings which blocks the successful installation of Microsoft office in the computer.
Removal of corrupted registry files
It is highly recommended that this step should be done only by a person who is well-versed in working with registry files.
- Type “regedit” in the Run command and press enter.
- Expand to the location My Computer\ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows\ Current Version key by clicking on the plus (+) sign next to it.
- Check for the registry files of already uninstalled applications and remove them.
- Follow the below steps to complete the resolution.
Uninstall the pre-installed version and re-install Office.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in the Run command
- Select “Microsoft office” under installed program list.
- Click on “uninstall/change” to remove the Microsoft office completely
- Once it is removed, try installing office again.