Unable to open Microsoft Office
Most of us might have really got disappointed at an instance when we are unable to open the Microsoft office applications amidst of a hurry burry in finishing some important works. Now you can relax and finish your important works without any hassles as we are providing you with some simple steps to get rid of such headaches.
Step-1 – Solving problems like Unable to Open Microsoft Office
Disable firewall and Antivirus
- Open “Control Panel” and look for “Windows Fire Wall” options.
- Select “Windows Fire Wall” icon.
- Click on the option “Turn Windows fire wall on or off” and turn off the firewall.
- Open the Antivirus settings and select “Real Time Protection” option.
- Click on “Disable” real time protection option to turn off the Antivirus.
Uninstall and Reinstall
If the above troubleshooting steps did not work, have a check whether any office program is installed in your programs and features list. The program might be corrupted or the registry might be damaged, which stops the office program from opening. Remove the program if installed and try installing again for the proper functioning of Microsoft office.
- Open Run command Box.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” and click enter.
- Check whether Microsoft Office is installed previously.
- Right click and remove the program.
- Reinstall the Microsoft Office program again.
Hope you enjoyed this article about Unable to Open Microsoft Office. Just use the chat support available with this page if you need any tech support connected with Microsoft office installation.