How to download and install Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office is a collection of computer programs which enables the user to do their works like creating a document, editing, creating presentations, synchronizing email accounts, working on data bases etc. Different versions of Microsoft Office are available in the market based on the users working requirements like home users and business users.
The below given are some simple steps to download and install Microsoft Office from a Microsoft Office account.
Step-1. Downloading and Install Microsoft Office Software
Sign in to Microsoft Account.
- Open the web browser in the computer.
- Enter the url as” why is my ex gf jealous of me dating” in the address bar and press enter.
- Enter the log in credentials of Microsoft Office account in the columns provided.
- Click on “sign in” option where you will be redirected to your personal Microsoft Account page.
- You will be able to see the purchased Microsoft Office version in your Microsoft Office account page.
- Click on “Install” button under the Microsoft office suit that you have already purchased.
- The Microsoft office suit will now start downloading.
Installing Microsoft office
- Once the download is completed, look for the downloaded set up file of Microsoft Office in “Downloads” folder in your computer.
- Double click the set up file which initiates the installation of Microsoft office in your computer.
- Select the “recommended settings” options to continue the installation when prompted.
- Wait till the installation gets completed successfully.
- Click on “done” or “finish” button to start using your newly installed Microsoft office.
Please click this link to get expert advice if you find any difficulty in installing Microsoft office in your computer.