Error Code 0-1011 (0), 1-1012, 30068-15, 30183-39 0r 300154 in Microsoft Office Installation
The errors 0-1011(0), 1-1012, 30068-15, 30183-39 0r 300154 while installing Microsoft Office occurs when there left overs from the previous version of Microsoft office installed in the computer blocks the new installation to go through or else the previously installed version Office files are corrupted.
You will be able to fix the above shown errors using the following steps.
Step-1 – Fixing Microsoft Office Error Code 0-1011
Registration of dll(Dynamic Link Library) dependencies
- Press “Windows +R” to get the run prompt window.
- Type the code as “regsvr32 Officestart.dll” and press enter.
- The missing or unregistered dll files of Microsoft office program will get fixed by performing the above step of registration in the computer.
- Press “Windows + R” and type cmd.
- In the command prompt, type the below command to disable proxy settings which blocks the Office installation giving the errors 1011(0), 1-1012, 30068-15, 30183-39 0r 300154.
- Type “netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie” and press enter.
- The above step will disable proxy settings which blocks the successful installation of Microsoft office in the computer.
Perform a disc cleanup
- Press “Windows + R ” and type “control” to open the control panel.
- Select “Administrative tools” option from the control panel menu.
- Double click the “disk cleanup” option.
- Choose the drive to be cleaned up and press “Ok”.
- Choose the type of files to be cleaned from ““Disk Cleanup for OS” option.
- Click “Ok”.
- Click on “Delete files” option to finish the clean up process.
Re-installation of Microsoft Office
- Press “Windows + R” and type “appwiz.cpl”.
- Select “Microsoft Office” from the list of installed programs and click on “uninstall/change” button.
- Reinstall a fresh copy of desired Microsoft office program to fix the errors 1011(0), 1-1012, 30068-15, 30183-39 0r 300154