Error code 30034-4, 30043-1015, 30088-26 or 30015-39 while installing office
You may see error code 30034-4, 30043-1015, 30088-26 or 30015-39 while installing office if a previous installation of Office is failed. The residual files of the previous version will remain dormant causing issues during a fresh copy installation. Here are some things you can try to resolve error code 30034-4, 30043-1015, 30088-26 or 30015-39 while installing Microsoft Office. We are providing you some basic steps which you can try to fix the above errors while trying to install the software in your computer.
Step-1 Solution for Error code 30034-4
Repairing office application
We can try performing an online repair process which might resolve the errors present in the installation files . Below given are the steps to perform an online repair.
- Access control panel using the command “control’ in the run command window.
- Under “programs and features” option, find out the installed Microsoft Office software.
- Select Microsoft Office from the list and click on “change” option.
- You can find the “repair” option in the newly opened window.
- Click on repair and wait for the repairing process to be completed.
End click to run tasks and reinstall Office
Multiple number of installation process running in the background may result in failure of installation of office in the computer. Close all the background setup process of Microsoft office running and try reinstalling to resolve the issues. here are the steps to end the back ground process and to reinstall Office in the computer.
- Access “task manager” by right clicking “start”.
- Under “process” tab look for “.exe” and “.exe setup” and right click on them.
- Click on end task for each process.
- Re-install Office using MS Office installation disc or Microsoft Office account.
If the issue with Error code 30034-4, 30043-1015, 30088-26 or 30015-39 while installing office is not resolved by performing the above steps, the issue might be due to some corruptions in the registry level of Microsoft Office.
It is strongly recommended to go for the fix from an expert technician in order to get the issue fixed.
Please click on the link to get connected to an expert technician to get the issues resolved.