How to fix Microsoft office Error code 30015-39 (1392)
Error code 30015-39 (1392) while installing office is due to registry corruption or network collaboration. The registry errors and string value changes may also blocks the office program installation being carried out successfully in the computer.
Performing the below steps given in the article in exact order. It will help you in resolving the Error code 30015-39 (1392) in Microsoft office.
Step-1: Removal of corrupted registry files
It is highly recommended that this step should be done only by a person who is well-versed in working with registry files.
- Type “regedit” in the Run command and press enter.
- Expand to the location My Computer\ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows\ Current Version key by clicking on the plus (+) sign next to it.
- Check for the registry files of already uninstalled applications and remove
- Follow the below steps to complete the resolution.
Step-2: Disable security Firewall temporarily.
The firewall of computer may also block the office installation and make a non-responsive replay from the installer. It is recommended to disable the windows firewall if the installation does not give any responsive while installing Microsoft office.
- Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel.
- In the search box, type firewall, and then click on Windows Firewall.
- Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location that you want to stop trying to protect, and then click OK.
Step-3: Complete removal and reinstallation of Microsoft Office
The erroneous residual files during the installation or un-installation of previous versions of Microsoft office in the computer can cause the Error code 30015-39 (1392)
So, if the issue persists after performing the above steps, un-installation and re installation of the Microsoft Office program may help to resolve the issues.
- Press Windows key + R to open the rum command.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in the available window.
- Select Microsoft office under installed program list.
- Click on “uninstall/change” to remove the Microsoft office completely.
- Reinstall Microsoft office after complete removal of the program.
Step-4: How to download and install Microsoft Office
The below given are some simple steps to download and install Microsoft Office from a Microsoft Office account.
Sign in to Microsoft Account.
- Open the web browser in the computer.
- Enter the URL as” www.office.com” in the address bar and press enter.
- Enter the log in credentials of Microsoft Office account in the columns provided.
- Click on “sign in” option where you will be redirected to your personal Microsoft Account page.
- You will be able to see the purchased Microsoft Office version in your Microsoft Office account page.
- Click on “Install” button under the Microsoft office suit that you have already purchased.
- The Microsoft office suit will now start downloading.
Installing Microsoft office
- Once the download is completed, look for the downloaded set up file of Microsoft Office in “Downloads” folder in your computer.
- Double click the set up file which initiates the installation of Microsoft office in your computer.
- Select the “recommended settings” options to continue the installation when prompted.
- Wait till the installation gets completed successfully.
- Click on “done” or “finish” button to start using your newly installed Microsoft office.
If you like this blog post on Error code 30015-39 (1392) feel free share it with your facebook friends. You can also share your comments if you have any ideas to solve the Error code 30015-39 (1392) connected with Microsoft Office Installation.