Error code 30015-11(9), 30015-1011(5), 30094-1011(0), 0-1036(0) and 30068-13 while installing Office
The main cause of the issue is due to the corrupted OS system files and application registries in your computer. To resolve the problems completely, the corrupted files and registries have to repaired by the below steps.
Step-1 – Fix Error code 30015-11(9) in Microsoft Office Installation
Verify and fix system files
- Press “Windows + R” and type “cmd” to open command prompt.
- Type “sfc –verifyonly” and press enter.
- Wait for the file checker to verify the file system and complete the fix.
Temporarily disable firewall
- Press “Windows +R” and type “control” to open the control panel.
- Select “Windows firewall” option and click on “turn off fire wall”.
This will help to resolve the issues 30015-11(9), 30015-1011(5), 30094-1011(0), 0-1036(0) and 30068-13 when the program installation is interrupted by the firewall settings.
- Press “Windows + R” and type cmd.
- Type “netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie” and press enter.
- The above step will disable proxy settings which blocks the successful installation of Microsoft office in the computer.
Uninstall the old version and re-install
- Press “ + R ” and type “appwiz.cpl” in the available window
- Select “Microsoft office” under installed program list.
- Click on “uninstall/change” to remove the Microsoft office completely
- Reinstall Microsoft office after complete removal of the program.